Thursday, October 16, 2008


Good old Reader's Digest - the October issue brought another fun, new word to my attention and morphology brought the word together - fauxtography. According to RD, fauxtography is the practice of manipulating digital photographs which is made possible by Photoshop and other computer programs. I had previously heard this practice referred to as photoshopping, which makes sense, but the word play involved in fauxtography sure makes it a lot more fun for written communication.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...