Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pragmatically Appropriate Letter Deletion

Regular readers may know that I am a major proponent of the Slower Traffic Keep Right campaign. I actually have the windshield decal pictured below (though I have decided not to use it as I do not want to draw undue attention from our friendly state troopers).





The following photo is from Vanity Plates: Creepiness in 8 Characters or Less and while the plate is somewhat humorous it is the modified decal that I find most amusing. For a truck this size, removing the "S" from the decal makes the message more pragmatically effective.



3 comments:

Rimpy Rimpington said...

Nice!

Laura Payne said...

Thank you Rimpy. I sure wish I was driving this truck Monday on the way home from northern Michigan; I think I might have chosen to run over some left-lane-drivers.

The Ridger, FCD said...

Pragmatically effective and socially isolating...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...