Friday, November 27, 2009

Fun with Semiotics - Assicons

From an e-mail I received (talk about having fun with semiotics).

We all know those cute little computer symbols called 'emoticons' where
:) means a smile and :( is a frown.

Well, how about some 'ASSICONS?'

Here goes:

(_!_) a regular ass

(__!__) a fat ass

(!) a tight ass

(_*_) an ass hole

{_!_} a swishy ass

(_o_) an ass that's been around

(_x_) kiss my ass

(_X_) leave my ass alone

(_zzz_) a tired ass

(_13_) an unlucky ass

(_E=mc2_) a smart ass

(_$_) money coming out of his ass

(_?_) dumb ass

(_~_) a latin ass

(_/_) an Asian ass

(_+_) a French ass

As for me, I am feeling like a (__!__) and a (_zzz_) after yesterday's Thanksgiving feast.


Click here for more about semiotics.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...